As professional hotellerie / hospitality photographers with an experienced eye and a thorough knowledge of this particular industry, we have the know-how to produce images that will convey the uniqueness and the superiority of the services offered by your hotel.
Your professional hospitality photographer in the French Riviera
These are just a few characteristics of our approach:
- We create a visual narrative built around a striking and perfect “hero” image, to seduce and determine the client to want to see more.
- We produce visual portfolios that recreate a global image of the hotel, interiors, exteriors and surroundings included: aerial photographs are particularly useful to this end, as they offer an unusual and full perspective.
- We employ a lifestyle photography approach and create contexts that allow the potential clients to dream of their next, heavenly vacation. The image of a chaise longue on a terrace, for example, with a wide perspective on the sea, gives the viewer enough space and the opportunity to imagine being there.
- We see that the visuals harmoniously integrate with your overall hotel advertising campaign.
- We see that the work commissioned is ready on time, that the photographs are properly stocked on secure servers and never get lost.
- We offer our services at the highest possible standards, and our pricing structure is optimal and flexible, in order to fit your needs and requirements
Hospitality is an industry where quality and excellence are crucial. This is why effective hospitality advertising campaigns use flawless visuals to match and reflect the equally flawless services provided by luxury resorts, hotels, or guest houses.
Hospitality photography is not just about recreating, as accurately as possible, the overall image and ambiance of a five star hotel, but mainly about capturing the spirit, the essence, the character of a place.
Hospitality photography is also about knowing how to frame and honour the art of the architect, the interior decorator and the lighting designer, all of whom made possible that particular and unique blend of volumes, spaces and light.
Finally, hospitality photography is not only about architecture and interior shots, but also includes food imagery, showcasing the virtuosity of the chef, engaging the senses of the viewer and thus adding to the seductiveness of the whole.
Contact us when you need a professional hotel photographer in Nice, Cannes, Saint Tropez, in Monaco, or everywhere in France and Switzerland.
Learn more about our: